Eventus Financial is a boutique Mortgage Broking Firm with its headquarters in the Sydney CBD and a branch in Bardwell Park (Inner West Sydney).
Eventus Financial was established based on one simple belief, that every Australian should have access to a dedicated financial specialist that will assist them to achieve the future that they deserve.
One big difference that you will find at Eventus Financial is that we will always put your needs first. Some expectations that you should have when dealing with us include:
- Affordable home loans and quality home loan advice
- An honest, transparent and open environment
- A relationship based on trust and integrity and doing what is best for you at all times
- Better execution and constant attention from our team of experts
Eventus Financial recognises that Australians have two great dreams in life, they are, to own their own home and to retire comfortably.
If those are your dreams, we would like you to consider the team at Eventus Financial to be apart of your journey to a successful future.
Meet Our Lending Specialists
Alex Veljancevski - Director
M: 0404 318 249 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to Eventus Financial, Alex Veljancevski worked in the banking industry and held positions in Macquarie Bank where he was a part of the Wealth Management division.
Since Alex’s departure from Macquarie, he has assisted hundreds of clients fulfill their dreams of purchasing their first home, building their property investment portfolios, maximising their wealth and developing a plan to retire comfortably.
- University of New South Wales Bachelor of Commerce Degree - Finance & Economics
- Diploma in Mortgage Broking
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- Justice of the Peace (JP) in and for the State of New South Wales
- MPA Young Gun 2016
- Finalist MFAA Young Professional Award 2016
- Finalist Better Business Awards 2017 - Best Newcomer
- Finalist Australian Broking Awards 2017 - Newcomer of the Year
- Finalist Better Business Awards 2018 - Customer Service (Individual)
- Finalist Better Business Awards 2018 - Rising Star
- Finalist Australian Broking Awards 2018 - Rising Star
- Finalist Australian Broking Awards 2018 - New Office of the Year 2018
- Finalist Young Leaders in Finance Awards - Director of the Year 2018
- Finalist Young Leaders in Finance Awards - Entrepreneur of the Year
- Finalist Young Leaders in Finance Awards - Finance Broker of the Year
- Finalist REB Awards - Residential Finance Broker of the Year 2018
- Winner Young Leaders in Finance Awards - Mortgage Broker of the Year
- Winner Better Business Awards 2018 - Best Newcomer
- Winner Better Business Awards 2018 - Broker of the Year
Shamil Samji - Lending Specialist
Prior to Eventus Financial, Shamil worked in the Wealth Management and Financial Services industries and held senior positions at Deloitte, AMP, OneVue Group, Thomson Reuters and Managed Accounts Holdings.
- University of Technology, Sydney – Bachelor of Business (Majors in Accounting, Finance and Taxation Law)
- Diploma in Mortgage Broking
- Certificate of Registration in Property Services (Real Estate)