Terms and Conditions – $100 Promotion
1. The promotion will start at 5.00pm AEST on 4th July, 2016 and close at 11.59pm on 4th August, 2016.
2. The Promoter is One Home Loans Pty Ltd (trading as Eventus Financial) – ABN 92 602 331 920, located at Level 26, 1 Bligh Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
3. Information on how to enter and promotion details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry is open to all residents of Australia (who are 18 years of age or over at the time of entry). Employees of the Promoter and its associated companies (including relatives of such employees), and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Subject to the other limitations set out here, to enter and be eligible for this promotion, entrants must comply with the eligibility criteria.
6. Total promotion value is $1,000.00. This amount could be subject to change at the sole discretion of the promoter as per clause 25 or subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
7. Eligibility criteria for this promotion is as set out below:
- Offer is applicable to publicly available home loan (owner occupied) offers with one of the big four banks, being, Australia and New Zealand Banking Corporation ('ANZ'), Commonwealth Bank of Australia ('CBA'), National Australia Bank ('NAB'), Westpac Banking Corporation ('WBC'), for a period of no less than 24 months. The above mentioned banks are referred to as the 'Lender' throughout this Terms and Conditions.
- Investment loans are excluded from this promotion.
- The interest rate for your current home loan must be variable. Fixed rate home loans are excluded from this promotion.
- Your home loan repayments must be Principal & Interest (P&I). Interest Only (IO) loans are excluded from this promotion.
- Loan to Value Ratio ('LVR') at the time of assessment with Eventus Financial must be equal to or less than 80%.
- Minimum home loan size of $150,000.
- Discharge fees are excluded at the time of comparison.
- Only one entrant per home loan.
- You must have a face to face consultation with a Eventus Financial adviser. The consultation shall be of a sufficient duration to allow the Eventus Financial to make an assessment. You will be requested to provide the following documents at the time of consultation: Identification, Income details - last 2 payslips, Current home loan contract, Details of your assets and liabilities - latest bank statement(s), Copy of your rates notice, Such other information as is reasonably required in relation to your home loan, you and your financial status
- Eligibility for a face to face consultation and/or an assessment is not an indication of a home loan approval. Entrants that wish to proceed with a home loan application will be subject to the normal lending criteria/guidelines relevant to Eventus Financial.
8. Eventus Financial reserves the right to verify your home loan details with your Lender.
9. Eventus Financial will make a comparative assessment of your home loan. Savings are not just represented by a lower interest rate but by the overall savings over the term of the home loan.
10. In the event that Eventus Financial are unable to show you how you could save on your home loan after the face to face consultation and assessment, subject to compliance with the following steps and the Terms and Conditions, you will be entitled to a payment of AUD $100 (inclusive of GST). The following steps apply:
- A Eventus Financial Adviser will produce a voucher which you will be required to mail to the Eventus Financial Head Office.
- The voucher must be mailed before the close date of this promotion as per clause 1. Mailing details are as per clause 2.
- You will be required to mail a copy of their identification and bank account details. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- You will receive a payment of AUD $100 made into your nominated bank account at the end of the promotional period. Maximum retail value of the total giveaway is $1,000.00.
11. This promotional offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
12. The payment is from One Home Loans Pty Ltd (Credit Representative Number 473869) of BLSSA Pty Ltd (Australian Credit Licence No. 391237).
All decisions made in relation to all aspects of this promotion are final and binding. The Promoter will not be required to enter into any subsequent correspondence or discussion in relation to the decisions made in relation to this competition. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any claims and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims may be deemed invalid, although errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late or misdirected claims.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any late, lost or misdirected payments.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) assumes no liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason; (d) any variation in prize value; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of a prize and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any fees or charges which result from the payment made into a nominated bank account.
16. It is a condition of accepting the payment that you may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to publish and or promote relevant details regarding your story and information on how they may have benefited from the promotion.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice of the Promoter (found on our website: http://www.eventusfinancial.com.au/privacy-form/).
19. By entering this promotion and providing an email address, the entrant thereby agrees to consent to receiving any future emails relating to the Promoter's other publications, products, services and events.
20. If for any reason this competition becomes incapable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any reasonable action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion prior to the end of the promotional period.
21. In participating in the promotion you agree that you will not:
- breach these Terms and Conditions or other term or condition imposed by us or by law;
- engage in misleading or deceptive conduct or make misrepresentations;
- breach or infringe upon our rights, or the rights of any other person, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, intellectual property and privacy;
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.